Natural Evolution Enemies

Adds new Enemies to the game. 5 new biters and 5 new spitters, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. If you want a more of a challenge than what Vanilla can offer you... Compatible with Rampant and Bob's. Recommended to use with NE Buildings

Content
7 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Enemies

g [Fixed] Error message related to larva worms being off (when previously were on))

9 months ago

Hi :)

I got this error message:

The mod Natural Evolution Enemies (1.1.17) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Natural_Evolution_Enemies::on_tick (ID 0)
Unknown entity name: ne-base-larva-worm
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'find_non_colliding_position'
Natural_Evolution_Enemies/control.lua:1872: in function 'Spawn_Worm_Larva'
Natural_Evolution_Enemies/control.lua:1960: in function <Natural_Evolution_Enemies/control.lua:1934>

What I was doing when this happened: I had previously turned on the new larva worms, but it was a bit much so I turned them off. It doesn't like it in an off state when previously it was on. Not sure if that is enough information - feel free to ask for more if that would help.

Compliments on the mod, I do love it :) Hopefully this niggle can be resolved. Many thanks.

Pi-C β˜†
9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

Thanks for the detailed bug report! This should be fixed in version 1.1.18.

9 months ago

aw wow, fast resolution :) I've just finished playing for the evening, but will test it in the morning and confirm the fix for thee :) many thanks

9 months ago

apologies ... i have been enjoying the game so much i forgot to message back to say you fixed the issue!

def fixed though, nice one :)

Pi-C β˜†
9 months ago

Great, and thanks for the feedback! :-)

9 months ago

@Bluerat,
Give the Larva worms another try. I've nerfed them a bit.

9 months ago

hey :) Okie, I'll give it a whirl tomorrow! The little blighters were waaay too much to deal with for me before lol They were legion!

While I'm here, I did try out the new flying and floating units. The idea appeals, but I confess I wasn't so fussed on the Starcraft theme. It felt a bit out of place for me. Using them without the 'alternative graphics' option meant I couldn't visually tell the units apart.

That said, I do like the idea of different native unit abilities and I do tip my hat that you guys made it an optional setting. Anyway, I'm sure what I've said is not unexpected - but you said on the patch notes you wanted feedback. Many thanks for all that you do :)

New response