Natural Evolution Enemies

Adds new Enemies to the game. 5 new biters and 5 new spitters, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. If you want a more of a challenge than what Vanilla can offer you... Compatible with Rampant and Bob's. Recommended to use with NE Buildings

Content
7 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Enemies

b [Fixed] Crash introduced with feature

9 months ago

New crash after the new feature to make worms from dropped artifacts was added.

Loaded my save, saw it, disabled it outside the save on startup and now it crashes on load almost instantly.

The mod Natural Evolution Enemies (1.1.15) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Natural_Evolution_Enemies::on_post_entity_died (ID 136)
Natural_Evolution_Enemies/control.lua:1273: attempt to index local 'entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Natural_Evolution_Enemies/control.lua:1273: in function <Natural_Evolution_Enemies/control.lua:1171>

Pi-C β˜†
9 months ago
(updated 9 months ago)

I think this should work: Unpack the mod, edit control.lua, and go to line 1271. It should be directly before this line:

--- If you remove a rocket silo, the tech levle lowers again.

Insert this block at line 1271:

if post_event then
      return
    end

I didn't test this (don't have a save with NEE handy), but as far as I can see that should take care of the crash. Can you confirm that?

9 months ago

PatosTobi,

I've implemented the fix Pi-C has above in 1.1.16. Please confirm it is a fix, since I could not preproduce.
Thanks.

9 months ago

Seems to be functional now, havent had a crash anymore, thanks for getting on it so quickly!

New response