Natural Evolution Enemies

Adds new Enemies to the game. 5 new biters and 5 new spitters, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. If you want a more of a challenge than what Vanilla can offer you... Compatible with Rampant and Bob's. Recommended to use with NE Buildings

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Enemies

g Resync possible?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

We had a problem with the NE biters:
- saved the game
- after loading there was a huge amount of biters which are coming and killing everything
- it appears every time we was loading
-> so we disabled NE mod, then LOAD and SAVE and enabled it again
- The evolution restarts at 0% (OK for us)
- But now all spawners are vanilla spawners now :(
- Is there a possibility to "load" the NE over the vanilla ones?
- New spawners in the fog of war also are vanilla now :(

(it is sure not "really" vanilla because of Rampant and Bob, but the special types are not there anymore, I think it is clear what I mean :))

3 years ago

Eek,
I've never tried anything like this...

Not sure why the evolution would go to zero again... There is a setting in the mod settings to adjust the evolution factor, so you should b able to use that and set it to what you want. (I'm guessing here)

New sectors should have spawners again, if you re-enable. I really not sure what could be done if not..

Sorry, I know this is not very helpful... :(

3 years ago

Thanks for your help. Yes it is quite strange. The enemy bases which are in "sight" was changed -> OK
But we explore a little bit around new bases and all NE stuff is gone :(
Hm, ok, we will see if it is also the problem for bases far away from the "main" base.
The evolution factor is not the problem, without "adapting" it is raised to 37% now again :)

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

OK problem is found:
It was a "feature" added to Angel's mod that after updating to a newer version the "new" default for an early added setting "enable alien enemies" is FALSE -.-
Thanks for your answer anyway :)

New response