Natural Evolution Enemies

Adds new Enemies to the game. 5 new biters and 5 new spitters, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. If you want a more of a challenge than what Vanilla can offer you... Compatible with Rampant and Bob's. Recommended to use with NE Buildings

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Enemies

i Immunities

3 years ago

Immunises are a bit of a problem, I've found. I'm trying to use Modular Turrets and NE together in a high density enemy world for a more interesting military experience. However, mine layer spitters basically make it pointless to use rocket turrets, because they deal explosion damage and the spitters don't even notice and respond to being shot at by rocket turrets. So the rockets sit there and shoot at an immune enemy. Different enemies requiring different tools is interesting, but I think full immunity is a bit much, because totally ignoring what should be a threat seems wrong.

3 years ago

Well, the thought behind immunities is that you can't just use one type of defense. You'll have to mix in some other defenses besides the rocket turrets to combat the enemies.

I could change it to 95% vs. 100%, but will that really solve the issue?

New response