Natural Evolution Enemies

Adds new Enemies to the game. 5 new biters and 5 new spitters, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. If you want a more of a challenge than what Vanilla can offer you... Compatible with Rampant and Bob's. Recommended to use with NE Buildings

Content
7 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Enemies

g [Request] Armored Bitters

4 years ago

I know you said you are busy with IRL and I hope that everything is going well for you but I was wondering if maybe you could when ever you feel like it add some type of support for Armored Bitters mod, I really like it and enjoy the models from them or maybe make it where vanilla spawners can also spawn among the modded ones, Thanks!

Thank you for such a great mod as well, I really enjoy it and makes my game much more enjoyable.

Pi-C β˜†
4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

TheSAguy has made me one of the collaborators on NE and Bio Industries. I recently updated BI, which involved a renaming of many prototypes. BI and NE share several prototypes (recipes, items etc.), so with differing names there are now duplicate things.

My priority is to unify the names between NE and BI, so the mods are in sync again. Given that all of these mods are quite big, this will probably take some time (weeks rather than days) -- especially since I also have some mods of my own to look after and I also have a considerable workload in RL right now. I certainly won't spend time on implementing new features at this point.

However, as I also use Armored Biters, I'm definitely interested in it and will put your request on my TODO list for later. Perhaps millerscout (the other collaborator on this mod) would be interested to do it sooner, though?

@millerscout: If you're actively working on this mod, perhaps you could send me a private message on the forum so we could coordinate our efforts. I couldn't find your name there, and I don't know how else to contact you.

New response