Natural Evolution Enemies

Adds new Enemies to the game. 5 new biters and 5 new spitters, each with their own unique strengths and weaknesses. If you want a more of a challenge than what Vanilla can offer you... Compatible with Rampant and Bob's. Recommended to use with NE Buildings

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Enemies

g Landfill

7 years ago

Howdy,

The desert-conversion can cause landfill-effects if you kill biters near the shore. Not really a problem I think, just saw it happen earlier, and thought it was funny :)

Kind regards,
peter.

7 years ago

Hmm, I see what you mean. Not game breaking, but a little annoying. Will see if there's a solution to this.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

This doesn't only happen to shores. This happens throughout land aswell. Forest biomes will get converted to desert after several biters have been killed in the same spot. This is very annoying :P Would be nice if it got fixed. If you need the mod list or anything else let me know I'll be happy to provide.

Consider this fixed.. Didn't look in the config >.> Thanks bud! awesome work.

7 years ago

Também estou com esse bug, é irritante!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Im fine with this happening on land but sea base keep getting overrun because new connections are popping up. Guess I'll just turn it off.

6 years ago

Sorry, not much I can do about that. I tried implementing safeguards, but every now and then there is a water tile converted....Think of it as the corpses stacking up and causing a crossing :) Or like Ants can make a living bridge over water :)

New response