Beekeeping

Get infinite raw resources from bees. Breed and use genetic mutation to create massive insect swarms. Production lines start from honey larvae, and slowly become ores. The mod is designed to be very dynamic, and it will search for all ores in your mod list. Graphics from kaueNP

Content
1 year, 5 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Mining

i Idea

5 months ago

I am searching for a mod that I can use for my own modpack so I can start a world without resources and producing the resources different like your mod (with bees) but the problem that I stumbled across is that I need resources to start the production somehow. So I got the idea why not making a option to enable bee hive generation (like resources) so you can find bee hives (only hives that are one time mineable) and after destroying them you get a random bee out of it. Also a nother improvement that has to be made is that you already start with starting items (items that are needed to start your beeckeeping journey). Maybe you will implement starting items that are not that great only to jumpstart the beekeeping journey.

With those improvements you could make that mod so much more useable (a new modpack maybe like seeblock but with bees) :D

New response