My Quick Start Mod:
Start with one of 9 startup kits (Empty, Default, Default-militant, Tiny, Small, Medium, Big, Huge or CUSTOM) to improve or decrease your Factorio experience. The kit can be selected in the mod config settings (Settings/Mod settings/Per Player). You can also choose to put items from kit to your quickbar or to do some research in advance (huge or custom kit). Now you can select what to put in which quickbar slot.
Select your starting kit items.
- Empty: Little harder then default
- Tiny: Little easier then default.
- Game-default: Easy as game default!
- Default-militant: As default game except with the tank and some cleanup/deratisation materials.
- Small: A few belts, undergroundys, splitters, burner mining drills and plates.
- Medium: Construction Robots, Pipes, Personal Roboport, Assembling Machines, Electricity, Car
- Big: Some Belts, Poles, Assembling Machine 2's, Logistic Chest (Request/Provider/Storage), Roboports, Logistic Robots, Construction Robots and other stuff. Unlocks all technologies required by the logistics system.
- Huge: A piece of cake. Almost everything. Biters become sweeters. All technologies except rocket silo, rocket fuel and rocket control units.
- Custom: As said: custom. Meaning - all is on you and you are on your own. What you want you will get.