Extended Vanilla: Exoskeletons

A complete overhaul to the ordinary personal vanilla equipment, this mod(pack) adds four brand new tiers of Exoskeletons that will allow you to, well, go fast, faster, absolutely fast, insanely fast. Quick Note: be careful when spam-crafting them—the more high the tier, the more exponential the speed buff.

Content
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Armor

g Pipe Glitch - Running through

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

So,

I stacked 4 MK3 and 2 MK2 which allows to run through any 1 tile wide building which usually blocks movement (Like pipes and chests)
I will stack more higher grade exoskeletons and report back if running through assembling machines or even reactors gets possible with higher speed.
Running on concrete already increases the speed boost to be able to run two 2 rows of blocked tiles (e.g double wall, two pipes).

3 years ago

Well that's an advantage of going that fast i'd say. xD
To be sincere this thing was not intended... but it can be helpful if you need to cross all the factory from a corner to another, because tell me: where do you need to go if not travel enormous distances with all those exoskeletons?
However that's probably a bug of the game itself, I think that they didn't thought about that (after all to create these insane equipments wasn't intended by them).
I'll ask to the community if you want me to fix it, (see the discord page) but for me it's a very curious discover :D
_DiegoPro77

3 years ago

Yeah, I find it really useful at times, especially when placing pipes or walking between oil-based structures and energy production lines.

3 years ago

Well we could say that's an unwanted useful feature xD

New response