Extended Vanilla: Exoskeletons

A complete overhaul to the ordinary personal vanilla equipment, this mod(pack) adds four brand new tiers of Exoskeletons that will allow you to, well, go fast, faster, absolutely fast, insanely fast. Quick Note: be careful when spam-crafting them—the more high the tier, the more exponential the speed buff.

Content
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Armor

a Do you want this mod for earlier versions of Factorio?

6 years ago

Do you want this mod for earlier versions of Factorio?

6 years ago

Yes please, one for v0.15 would be nice.

P.S. - giving us more details as to what's in the mod besides 'legs' might increase more interest in this mod. (...just say'n)

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

REDACTED

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

REDACTED

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

REDACTED

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

For Eisenwulf_0861: i will add a version for 0.15 (thanks for your support ;D)...and i'm thinking to add more details.

For Bordo: thanks for giving more details to Eisenwulf_0861, but i don't like spoilers... i mean: if you're interested to know what's inside this mod, you need to download and play it (and you will like it, i'm sure :D).

If anyone think that the craftings are impossible, i tell you that craftings' difficulty is proportional to the player level (i tested this mod in a session of 14 hours, and the craftings aren't expensive, for me).
After this reply, if you still think that they're hard, i suggest you to visit my page, i've a lot of mods for make your gameplay easier.
Here it is: https://mods.factorio.com/user/diegopro77

6 years ago

All details REDACTED...

6 years ago

Thanks for your collaboration. If you have any suggestion or question, write them in this page.

-DiegoPro77

6 years ago

Ah, i'm editing the crafting with 8 recipes...

New response