MomosTweak

Makes Bobs+Angels even more complicated.

10 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Seablock Incompatability

3 years ago

Just to notify you, there is a combination issue when trying to load this mod with Seablock as your mod requires the Bob's option to have bob's chemical plants enabled on while seablock turns it off when it loads, causing an error on prototypes/fix-angels-machine.lua line 48 as "chemical-plant-2" does not exist (its nil). I dont expect this to be fixed unless other people ask for it as there will still be starting issues in seablock and I am able to fix this issue for my copy of the mod. Thanks for reading, Ralp

3 years ago

+1 have the same issue

2 years ago

+1

2 years ago

For the ones that are waiting for a fix, you can manually edit prototypes\fix-angels-machine.lua and at line 48, remove or comment line 48,49,50 since chemical-plant-2/3/4 are removed by seablock.

But its not over yet.
Now that the pack loaded, go to MOMO's options and disable "Using angel's chemistry machine'. This option is removing the normal chemical machines and pushes everything to the advanced chemical facilities, which makes impossible to generate sulfur early game.
Funny enough, it also makes the previously commented/removed code from running and giving an error! egg/chicken problem solve situation :)

New response