Momo +(30)Science Mod deprecated

Add more complex crafting for science. An overhaul mod make for 30 new Science Pack(MSP) Bob's, Angel's. Reintroduce Bob'sExtended Item. >> Include MOD PACK <<

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

i 18 version

4 years ago

Please transfer the mod to version 18 .Thanks in advance

4 years ago

I already released Pyanodon tweak mod so this will be next

3 years ago

We all know that everyone have their own affairs, we are virtuous people that honor Patience...
But just so you know... I came to ask.

Do you feel the breath on your neck? Breath of all the people wanting to dive in their masochistic tendencies and complicate their lives(Factorio) with your mod...

3 years ago

Please Momo, I need this! Please update to 0.18

3 years ago

I bet Momo is just waiting for the final 1.0 release at this stage...
xxxxx
If i don't see the update in 1.0+ than i will find You (Momo), give you a stern look and using strong words I'll tell what i think about You, Your ancestry and Your descendants...
xxxxx
So keep that in mind

3 years ago

I need more pain, 0.18 pls MOMO pls!

3 years ago

+1

3 years ago

Bump, love all the work you do :D glad you make time for it still

3 years ago

Can't wait - really hope you will find the time and will to update this amazing mod! Definitely one of my favorites!

3 years ago

Me too. Also i can contribute some $$$ - i think im not the only one :)

3 years ago

I decided to get my hands dirsty and fix the mod for myself so I can keep playing my very old 0.17 pack.
I have a huge pack with bobs/angels/MSP30/ScienceContentTweaker/Madclows and a couple extra tweaks for bobs/angels so, my fixes might not work in lighter bobs/angels packs but if I recall, I only had to fix tiny things...

Anyone who wants it, its available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j78ja2flpx8n5hp/MomoTweak_0.17.31.zip?dl=0

I am not going to republish the mod under my name since I dont have any intention of keep supporting it and also dont want to hijack all Momos huge effort making this mod.
I am also keeping the same version, in case Momos decides to release a new version, it will update without any issues

Momo, feel free to compare the code and integrate my changes in your mod if you want.

3 years ago

I have (with Momo's permission) updated this and will be maintaining it here: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/MomosTweak

3 years ago

Awesome Archimide but instead of creating a new mod and just generating confusion, Momos should add you as a collaborator of this main mod so you can directly manage this mod and not need to make a new one...

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

great news @Archemide ! Pleas keep us posted about the developments :)

New response