Momo +(30)Science Mod deprecated

Add more complex crafting for science. An overhaul mod make for 30 new Science Pack(MSP) Bob's, Angel's. Reintroduce Bob'sExtended Item. >> Include MOD PACK <<

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

i The Nerf to Pressure Tanks

4 years ago

Can you add a setting to change the storage tanks limits?

I love using pressure tanks (they're gorgeous), but the way you have it setup, they cost far more resources for far less storage (50k) than for example the Petrochem gas tank (60k).

It'd make more sense to cut down their capacity by 4 or 5 as opposed to 7. (Or do you just hate them that much? :P)

4 years ago

I just come here to create a post about the same issue!
They are gorgeous and bad ass! I love them!!

Instead of nerfing his capacity, why not nerf the materials required and/or tech requirements?
Makes zero sense having this huge bad ass tanks holding less then the majority of the tanks while taking way more space

4 years ago

add more materials required sound great to me
I will add it in next update

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Thanks! :)
How About adding Reinforced Concrete, Cobalt steel etc?

Then they're far enough, and expensive enough down the tech tree, that it'd warrant the 350k capacity :)

4 years ago

I think angel need it to be use in early game maybe add some steel and more stone brick, if basic structure component is enable i will add it

4 years ago

They already have steel and they are not required for anything so you can pump their requirements.

4 years ago

updated

New response