Momo +(30)Science Mod deprecated

Add more complex crafting for science. An overhaul mod make for 30 new Science Pack(MSP) Bob's, Angel's. Reintroduce Bob'sExtended Item. >> Include MOD PACK <<

4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

b Unable to progress to blue science

5 years ago

I'm running full Bob's Angel's and Pyanodon's with omnimatter and 30 science, and it seems that your mod changes the recipe for transistors to be only craftable in an Electronics Assembling Machine 2 or higher instead of the regular Pyanodon's Electronics Factory. This is an issue as the tech to unlock Electronics Assembling Machine 2's is locked behind tech that needs blue science. Blue science requires Circuit Board 2's which need transistors, which can only be crafted in an Electronics Assembly Machine 2.

Otherwise, still loving this addon and hopefully you can fix that issue soon

5 years ago

This is game breaking I will fix it as soon as possible.

5 years ago

Another game breaking issue is that steel science requires bob's solder plate(solder-alloy) but bob's solder plate is disabled by angel's smelting.
Maybe use solder instead of solder-alloy, since Angel only changes the recipe for solder, it does not replace the item?

5 years ago

I'm pretty sure solder plates are still able to be crafted, Angel's smelting hasn't disabled the recipe for me. The recipe says solder plates are made in a metal mixing furnace and can be used to craft steel science. Do you have any other mods that might be disabling the recipe?

5 years ago

nagapito There must be some mod that disabling the recipe of solders.

5 years ago

I have upload new version. It maybe contain more bug.

5 years ago

You are right...
I started looking at Angel code and see something that could be disabling it and never remembered I had the Angel's Smelting Patch mod that is disabling it.
I thought it was strange no one complained about this before....

New response