Molten Metals

by yokmp

Ores now need to be molten and casted.

Content
2 years ago
Manufacturing

b Purple science

2 years ago

If you have normal furnaces being replaced you cant produce purple science.

2 years ago

Oh, right. Hm you can set replace steel furnace in the mod settings until i roll out a version with corrected recipes.
Do not worry, as the furnaces are only set as hidden it can still be produced as long as you set up a machine with that recipe before.

2 years ago

This settings can only be modified when you create a new world so I cant change it. I cant also set up a machine to make normal furnaces since the recipe doesnt appear in the recipe menu.

2 years ago

You can change these kind of settings only if you're in the main menue (not loaded a game). Change it, reload the game and when loading a save game just click load anyways.
I have updated the mod and will test it. If all goes well ill upload it tomorrow.

2 years ago

Your last response doesn't solve the problem, still can't progress to Purple science as I can't make electric furnaces, even if changing the replace electric furnaces setting in the mod settings.
This sort of screws up everything even tested putting the modified furnaces in purple science production, can't do it so doesn't solve the problem.
Please fix it, I like the mod so far, but not being able to progress is a killer.

2 years ago

Im sorry, i forgot to add this again.

If you already researched the technology you can try this:

game.player.force.reset_technology_effects()

As this can cause some side effects it is recommended to do the following:

/c game.player.force.technologies['advanced-material-processing'].researched=false; game.player.force.set_saved_technology_progress('advanced-material-processing', 0)
/c game.player.force.technologies['advanced-material-processing-2'].researched=false; game.player.force.set_saved_technology_progress('advanced-material-processing-2', 0)
/c game.player.force.technologies['advanced-material-processing'].researched=true
/c game.player.force.technologies['advanced-material-processing-2'].researched=true

This unlocks all recipes if the technology has been already researched.
Ill add a similar mechanic in the next update to do this on game load/configuration changed.

New response