|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.17.2 (2 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.17|
Adds exchangeable battery packs that can be used to power your modular equipment
- 2 Levels of Charge Pack, based on MK1 and MK2 Battery Equipment
- - Small Charge Pack holds 36MJ, crafted with 2 MK1 Battery Equipment, 4 Advanced Circuits and 8 Copper Cable
-- Large Charge Pack holds 350MJ, crafted with 4 Battery Equipment MK2, 8 Advanced Circuits and 18 Copper Cable
- 2 levels of Charging Station, one using 2.8MW and one using 12MW to charge rapidly.
- - Carefully mathed out to be costing just over the right amount of energy from your power grid (with a little cost built in to the maths)
-- Charging Station charges Small packs in 13 Seconds and Large packs in 126 seconds
-- Rapid Charging Station charges Small packs in 3.2 Seconds and Large packs in 30 Seconds
- Graphics for Charging Station are just colourshifts of electrical furnaces. Eventually I might try to make something better, but this will do for now.
- I believe these costs are good, but I am open to feedback.