Mining Drones 2.0 Remastered

by AivanF

Adds mining drones and depots providing great yet cusomizable balance: - robust drones recipe ingredients instead of pure iron - normal pollution rate - electric energy usage - editable stack sizes - many compatible mods And so much more! Everything is configurable, many supported mods. Locales: 🇬🇧 English 🇩🇪 Deutsch 🇪🇸 Español 🇫🇷 Français 🇹🇷 Türkçe 🇺🇦 Український 🇷🇺 Русский 🇨🇳 中文

Content
7 months ago
Mining

i [EXPLAINED] Configurable energy usage?

11 months ago

See title.

Can you add a way to configure the electric energy usage? I'm looking through the config settings, and the closest I'm finding is multiplying drone performance multiplier and recipe cost (for a similar effect) but I'm not seeing something that directly modifies drone tier.

11 months ago

Drones electric power consumption was editable from the initial release of MD2R, you can find it on mod Map/Runtime settings page rather than Startup settings. It was technically possible to make this setting (as well as pollution rate) adjustable on the fly, without game restart, so I decided to do this. The factory must grow, the mod should be as flexible as possible :D Meanwhile, recipe cost and drones performance settings don't affect energy usage.

New response