Mining Drones 2.0 Remastered

by AivanF

Adds mining drones and depots providing great yet cusomizable balance: - robust drones recipe ingredients instead of pure iron - normal pollution rate - electric energy usage - editable stack sizes - many compatible mods And so much more! Everything is configurable, many supported mods. Locales: 🇬🇧 English 🇩🇪 Deutsch 🇪🇸 Español 🇫🇷 Français 🇹🇷 Türkçe 🇺🇦 Український 🇷🇺 Русский 🇨🇳 中文

Content
7 months ago
Mining

g [DONE] Compatibility: Tiberium

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

Compatibility with Tiberium ore from Tiberian Dawn mod is requested. There is a fork mod Mining Drones Tiberium Compatibility Version that allowed it by providing special API called external interface, I will add the same or something similar. But compatibility from the Tiberian Dawn mod itself is needed to use the API to call rescan.

Discussion is created for players to monitor the status of compatibility, I'll publish related news here.

11 months ago

I published v2.0.1 with a fix for electric power usage aaand with external interface like in Mining Drones Tiberium Compatibility Version mod. I also created a discussion on Tiberian Dawn mod page. Waiting for their reply!

11 months ago
(updated 11 months ago)

v1.1.29 of "Factorio and Conquer: Tiberian Dawn " with MD2R support finally got released! Here is their code change.

New response