Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g no Mission progress (monolit mission)

3 years ago

Hi there,

I hope some has an idea, what I am supposed to do - I am kind of stuck with a mission. I am playing with SE, portals, robot attrition and Jetpack.
I have an orbital base up and running where i am already able to produce Rocket Science Packs and Astronomic Science Packs 1.
Now i am sent on a mission with the following text: "Attention engineers! Our probe that monitors Joenus is detecting a constant and mysterious radiation being emitted from there. This radiation is preventing surface viewing by our satellites in orbit. We need to investigate the origin of this anomaly. Prepare to send an exploration mission there to find the source." (mission_10_9A_txt).
I managed to land and create a foothold on this (100%-Thread)-Moon, but no sign of the radiation or any hint shows up and I have no clue how to proceed... I am not supposed to clean the entire Planet of all Biters, am I?

I found in the text in the en.cfg file as (mission_10_9A_txt). And this is in the integration_se.lua hinting to a Monolith mission. But unfortunately this is not helping me further to proceed in my game :(

thanks in advance.
Frank

3 years ago

Did you reveal the entire surface ? Found nothing ?

3 years ago

Thanks for the fast reply - I will try to find something - that might take awhile since there's merely a spot on this Rock without biters :(
I'll let you know the outcome....

3 years ago

Finally i found the point of interest. After having cleared half the Moon i tryed something I expected NOT to work... HAL denied using the navigation satelite interface, so I didn't even think about scanning the surface from the Universe-Explorer... but - to my surprise - that was working and soon I found the POI so the mission is now progressing :)

New response