Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Game Crash In Creative Test World

3 years ago

I was playing around with this mod in a test world with the creative mod in order to explore how the different mods work and to test build different arrays, since I am unfamiliar with the crafting recipes in this modpack. I had unlocked all technologies, and admittedly, I am playing with several other mods that I like. About 45-50 minutes in, an event triggered where GLaDOS gives you the mission to rescue Wheatley. This immediately crashed the game with the following error message:

The mod Mining Space Industries (1.0.96) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event Mining-Space-Industries::on_tick (ID 0)
Mining-Space-Industries/control.lua:2833: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Mining-Space-Industries/control.lua:2833: in function <Mining-Space-Industries/control.lua:2778>

Is this because I skipped a bunch of stuff in creative mode and failed to generate something, or is it something I should be worried about in my non-creative playthrough?

New response