Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

i Option to enable old-style boss event

3 years ago

With the launch of 1.0, I decided to put in the time to do a nice big game (and of course use one of my favorite mods MSI!). I just got to the boss event and it is NOTHING like it used to be. I'm using Rampant and the last time I experienced the boss event, there were hundreds of gigantic spitters, etc. all around the smoke boss and it took a nuclear arsenal and many deaths to take the thing down. That was crazy but fun! Currently, I'm playing with a friend and my brother and hyped the boss event where they were expecting total annihilation and when it spawned with just a few biters around it and nowhere near the health I remember it we were all disappointed. In addition, it only took a couple of artillery turrets to take it out. Can we get an option to play with the old-style crazy-awesome boss event?

3 years ago

Ohhh Shark. I feel guilty. Many people complained a lot about my bosses, I've probably nerfed it =(
But I'll try to compensate this with MSI 2. Less messages / more action! I will make a boss to remember the old times.

New response