Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g stuck in campaign after monolith and HAL wreck inspection

3 years ago

I am stuck after these mission, technologies are lock just before intersideral pack science.
I am not able to go back to nauvis Orbit... my ship explode each time with a message "HAL : this mission is too important to jeopardize"

Last log even in the mission is :
I have found overwhelming on this ship wreck about HAL-9000. The mission of this computer is totally independent of ours. He was sent with us to find and study the signs emitted by the Monolith, without human interference. That's why it's keeping us from getting close. With the data I retrieved here, I can search for HAL-9000 Vulnerability to find out how to disable it. To the lab.

Any idea how unlock this situation ?

3 years ago

I think you have to research something about Hal9000 vulnerability on nauvis

3 years ago

HAL9000 vulnerability is locked after intersideral pack science and I don't see anything in tech tree related to HAL

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Intersideral pack ? This one must be new. I will have to check and update again

3 years ago

intersideral was a direct translation of french... I Switched interface to english to check... english name is "deep space science pack"

3 years ago

Please try the new version

3 years ago

I still stuck on same point, teck tree still lock.

3 years ago

Oops. Again please

3 years ago

Still the same :/

3 years ago

really ? show me a screen and i need to know what other mods are installed

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

This is not the tech you have to research. Click search button and type "vulnerability". It is a tech with Hal image

3 years ago

Oh you are right, HAL vulnerability is researchable now!

Thanks a lots for this ultra fast update!

New response