Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Integration on existing save

3 years ago

Hello,

i know its stated that you should not add this mod to an existing save still playing with 0.17....

I wantet do play this, but to start a new game prevented me from this and now i have done the unspeakable

I could advance till the mod stats that i need to research 'radar'.
Radar were long ago researched, and unfortunately this seems to be the wall preventing from further progressing....

I may think it could be checked after some ticks if an certain researchtopic is already researched and then progress with 'ship computer has found data available'

Secound topic is that the wrecks appear in my base. This is no big deal for me, because its somewhat difficult to direct debris from above to a save place, but the 'normal' wreck appear to explode time after time, so my base is effectively destroyed in this area.
I don't knwo if this wreck comes due to linkage to MSI.....

So hopefully the first topic could be solved due to some lines added in the console (and maybe the secund also )?
I don't really expect that it will be solved in 0.17, but maybe it would be possible to add in the latest version of MSI

Thanks a lot

3 years ago

The game cant be adjusted after started. Sorry. You must start a new game for msi

New response