Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Game not showing where to build the silo

3 years ago

Hi. I have researched the rocket silo technology before it was a mission objective. The game now tells me to do the research (which is already done) and does not show me where to build the silo. How can I fix this? I have done all the research I can.
I did the exact same thing in a previous save (with no problem), but I restarted after a major update to mods.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I found a workaround by running a script that is posted on the Console command page on the Factorio Wiki. Here is the command for anyone having the same problem:
/c game.player.force.technologies['rocket-silo'].researched=false; game.player.force.set_saved_technology_progress('rocket-silo', 0)

It will disable achievements for that save game, if you care about that.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Accidentally clicked quote, instead of edit.
The command will "un-research" the rocket silo tech, then you just have to research it again in the labs.

3 years ago

Good to know you fixed the problem. I would suggest the same thing =)

3 years ago

Is it possible to make the mod realize that the tech is already researched and then just progress from there?

New response