Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Cant find HAL

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Been trying to locate Hal to get to space science. Got no luck so far with 4 plant and 8 moons. Is it bug or are there other
requirement? Can you post a command to skip the mission/ spawn in Hal?
Edit I may have bugged out the fire worm quest by using some blasting charge mod on it and cause it to disappear but all the other quest is completed:(

Edit 2 : 21 satellite later and i gave up asn spawn hal in , Still need to trigger quest though

3 years ago

Have you oppened the planets surfaces (it is required) ?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

i explore around some part of the surfaces but never got the low signal detect whihc suppose to say hal is there right?
After I spawn hal in and reaserch white sci pack, the quest seem to progress on its own.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hal should be spawned in a openned planet/moon with aliens... this is the only requisite. do not advance without the mission progress normally... It will break everything. What you mean with After I spawn hal in and reaserch white sci pack, the quest seem to progress on its own. ?

3 years ago

I use a command to spawn in HAL-9000 And use the item to reserch space sci. Then i got the space probe quest which i assume mean the quest is not broken?

Sorry was busy so late reply

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

So, Yes, it will crash later on... Hal must be spawned normally

3 years ago

So do i need to just visit more planet? Can i send you the save to figure out what happen?

3 years ago

please share your save

3 years ago

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v8GDzOM9a3HqazxLKRxGdewrKi2CvJMM

Sorry been busy for the past week so havent palyed at all

New response