Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

i Krastorio2

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Dear friend! I enjoy playing MSI with great pleasure, it's just a great mod. I played with him in combination with other big mods: Space Exploration, AAI, Krastorio Legasy, and several small cosmetic mods. But then I decided to try Krastorio2 and immediately ran into difficulties. I can’t study the radar, because in Krastorio2 green packets are needed to study the radar. But even delving into the code and excluding them from the technology recipe, building a radar, the mission did not continue as it did before. Perhaps this is because in Krastorio2 the technology "radar" is called "kr-radar". I am not strong at LUA, so I could not get around this. Do you plan support for Krastorio2? It would be very interesting to play with these mods. But Krastorio2 itself is not as interesting as with MSI. Sorry for the long text and thanks a lot in advance.

4 years ago

Hi. I may try something. Do you have save game to share at that point ? I may try some changes in real time (when not working) and you test the mod. Please add me on discord MFerrari#6561

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

last 'Krastorio2' update 0.9.99 - broke 'Radar' starting technology. Before this update this worked well together..

--later--
oh, its 'Space Exploration' update 0.3.94. without SE - K2 and MSI - norm

MSI works well with K2 and with SE, but doesn't work with both).

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Why is it broken ? I have loaded both here. No errors. Please explain the problem

3 years ago

technology=radar is gone.
here some screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/oV5OUC5

3 years ago

Ohh I see. Kr2 changes the name of the technology. But there is a radar tech there that once finished will advance the mission. The text only is weird. I dont think I will fix this text only, as the mission will advance normally once KR2 radar is researched

3 years ago

There is a quest that seems to trigger before the radar research is able to be completed for Kr2 - it requires the deactivation of the core (a piece of large shipwreck is marked on a small mini map on the left hand side of the screen). - The problem is that you cannot see what items are actually required to make the repair presumably because still trying to research the radar technology

New response