Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b No Collision on Meteorite Chunks

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I am playing the 0.17.83 version. I understand if you don't update it since Factorio 0.18 is out in beta. This isn't a game breaking bug. Just a thing I noticed. No big deal.
I can walk right through the meteorite chunks that have fallen onto the ground. They seem to have no collision. It might be caused by another mod I am running since no one has reported it yet. I can also walk right through all pipes. I have a fairly long list of mods I am running. If you can't reproduce the bug I will look at my save file and write down all the mods I am running. Unless there is an easier way. I am really enjoying the mod. The game needed a real campaign and I feel like this mod fills that gap. Keep up the good work.

4 years ago

Thanks. I dont think MSI is changing anything on colllision. Must be another mod. Squeakthrough does this. Fron now on updates to the mod will be on version 0.18+ only

4 years ago

Thanks for looking at this. I don't have squeakthrough installed. Now I have to decide if it is worth it to figure out what mod is causing this. Probably not.

New response