Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Repair the wrecks

4 years ago

I can't repair the lab or the generator. I put in everything, but nothing happens... https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1887045667

4 years ago

Nevermind, upon closer inspection, it needs the basic circuits. Not the basic circuit boards. Still puts me in a tough spot, since I can't research the basic circuit right now, due the MSI locking research.

4 years ago

Can you please do something about this? Or is this an unwinnable softlock? I can also provide a modlist if you want.

4 years ago

I... take that as a no. Sorry for bothering you I'll just have to disable MSI then.

4 years ago

Found a workaround using 5dim. By setting the items with which you start to low

4 years ago

Sorry mate. Cant check this until Monday. U can cheat this with /c game.player.insert{name='electronic-circuit', count=50}

4 years ago

Hmm... alright.

4 years ago

Still not compatible with bob's electronics?

New response