Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Returning Hal (MSI+Space Exploration)

4 years ago

Hi there,

I think you made a very great mod here. I really like the idea of having more story mods as there are already a lot of content mods. I still have a question:
I am playing MSI + Space Exploration and my goal at the moment is to go to another planet and rescue Hal. I dont understand how I can return from the planet where Hal is. As soon as "land" there my rocket is destroyed, I get Hal and go to the capsule, it says that gravity is too strong and that I cannot return. Building a cargo rocket silo seems not feasible as I need a lot of advanced resources (liquid rocket fuel etc.). Is there a way to return to my home planet easily?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Thanks! Not an easy task, really. But you Will need the cargo rocket to leave. It is Like a litle base

New response