Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Scenario Won't Start, Version: 0.17.78

4 years ago

After i downloaded and unzipped the scenario into the scenarios folder, I started Factorio up on the latest beta version. When I went to start up the scenario, (have no other mods active and didn't touch any of the settings beforehand), and pressed play, This popped up:

Unknown custom-input name: key-0
stack traceback:
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:4516: in main chunk
stack traceback:
(C): in function 'on_event'
...Data/Roaming/Factorio/temp/currently-playing/control.lua:4516 in main chunk

Any advice on what I could do?
- Provivasnipes

4 years ago

This is not a scenario. Put the zip in your mod folder and restart factorio, then start a new game, not a scenario play

4 years ago

Thanks for that, just an oversight on my end.
I have run into another error however and have checked for any syntax errors but couldn't find anything:

Failed to load mods: Mining-Space-Industries/data.lua:9:Mining-Space-Industries/prototypes/entities.lua:30: attempt to index local'broken_lab'(a nil value)
stack traceback:
Mining-Space-Industries/prototypes/entities.lua:30: in main chunk
(C): in function 'require'
Mining-Space-Industries/data.lua:9: in main chunk
stack traceback:
(C): in function 'require'
Mining-Space-Industries/data.lua:9: in main chunk

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

what game version are you ? If not updated, please update your game to the last version availabe (17.66 actually)

New response