Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Something wrong with latest version

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hey, seems like your latest change to portal tech broke something - after trying to boot up game I get:
Failed to load mods: Mining-Space-Industries/data-final-fixes.lua:180: attempt to index field 'portals_risk_reduce' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Mining-Space-Industries/data-final-fixes.lua:180: in main chunk.

It may be something broken, or perhaps one of the mods is creating some weird issues. However, version 0.17.65 works fine and dandy, some older too (I think it was 0.17.63 or 0.17.64 before update).

My mods:
AAI:
- industry,
- programmable vehicles/structures,
- signal/singal transmission,
- vehicles (I think almost all of them),,
- zones
Afraid of the Dark
Alien biomes
Bottleneck
Bullet trails
Eevn Distribution
FNEI
Grappling Gun
Inserter Fuel Leech
LTN + LTN Tracker
Miniloader
Nanobost
Optera Lib + Standard Lib
Space exploration (base, graphics, hr gfx, postprocess)
Squeak Through
Vehicle Snap.

Also, thanks for the mod!:)

4 years ago

Also an error when viewing the log after successful launch of all probes.

Mod Mining Space Industries has caused a fatal error.
Please report this error to the author of the mod.

Error while running event Mining-Space-Industries :: on_nth_tick (33)
Mining-Space-Industries / integration_se.lua: 141: attempt to concatenate global 'msi_monolith_1' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
Mining-Space-Industries / integration_se.lua: 141: in function 'on_Monolith_Created'
Mining-Space-Industries / control.lua: 1260: in function 'Create_Mission_Entity'
Mining-Space-Industries / control.lua: 3175: in function < Mining-Space-Industries / control.lua: 3156>

4 years ago

Please try the new version. Thanks for the report

4 years ago

Okay, it works now, thanks for fix!

4 years ago

Mod Mining Space Industries has caused a fatal error.
Please report this error to the author of the mod.

Error while running event Mining-Space-Industries :: on_nth_tick (33)
Mining-Space-Industries / integration_se.lua: 142: bad argument # 1 of 3 to 'insert' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'insert'
Mining-Space-Industries / integration_se.lua: 142: in function 'on_Monolith_Created'
Mining-Space-Industries / control.lua: 1260: in function 'Create_Mission_Entity'
Mining-Space-Industries / control.lua: 3177: in function < Mining-Space-Industries / control.lua: 3158>

4 years ago

Please try the new version

New response