Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Sharp decline in FPS

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Immediately after studying the "Maximize Production of Processing Units" technology, there is an almost complete freeze of the game, FPS and UPS are reduced to 2.3 / 2.3 from 60/60. Perhaps there is some kind of closed loop in the mod program? This happens only after this study.

4 years ago

I will check this

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I checked here. The game freezes because it is looking for a place on map. Sometimes map generation is required. But after the routine is finished, it normalizes. Doesnt it ?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

For more than an hour the resources of the game are almost frozen. So it goes. Perhaps the fact is that I have a type of game - an island, and the whole earth has already been explored? CPU usage 24% when the game is in the background. What will happen if you do not study this science?

4 years ago

That is it them. It keeps trying to find a place it Will never find... I have tô limit the tries. Can you share your save Before the research? This tech is not mandatory

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yes, I can send a save with an almost completed study. Where can I send it? By e-mail? Please enter your address.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

if you have discord, I am MFerrari#6561

4 years ago

Sent.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Please try this new version

4 years ago

Error loading mods
The following modes failed to load: Mining-Space-lndustries / data.lua: 8: Minir
stack traceback:
Mining-Space-lndustries / prototypes / entities.lua: 90: in main chunk [C]: in function 'require'
U_Mining-Space-lndustries_ / data.lua: 8: in main chunk stack traceback:
E [C]: in function 'require'
U_Mining-Space-lndustries_ / data.lua: 8: in main chunk
Mods to disable:
• Mining-Space-Industries

4 years ago

ohh crap =(. please try the new one

4 years ago

Hello. Now everything works. Thank you so much! Great mod.

New response