Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Possible problem using MSI with alien biomes

5 years ago

Just a heads up. There may be a problem using this mod with alien biomes. I completed collection of items from two wrecks; Spaceship Wreck (machines) and Spaceship Wreck (military). The next event I had indicated "These ship wrecks are getting more and more unstable and dangerous. We need to deactivate the core... the location was marked on the map." but I had no third ship location marked on my map. Was I just not using enough radars, too slow to scout new areas, or was this a bug? Seems like a bug since it says it was marked on map, but it was not. I scouted the border to try and find it, but it exploded before I could find it. I did however find the primary objective 'robotic core' just by exploring. Not sure I want to continue on this map now or not.

5 years ago

Hi BlueRock, the mission was referring to one of the 3 initial shipwreck where the game begins (those with electric pulse shock). Also, I think the mission pops a minimap where the problem is shown. You have a time to solve this, or it will explode, but you may continue normally.

5 years ago

Thanks, I assumed wrongly that it was a new site that would be marked on my main map like the two before it. If it did pop up a minimap for the location, I may have closed it accidentally. I was able to still pick this one up by going back about 10 minutes in an auto-save. But also nice to know that it also wasn't a necessity. I am enjoying this story driven mod so far. I believe that if the English translation / mission clarity could be improved just a little more, that it would be even more popular.

5 years ago

Thanks, I assumed wrongly that it was a new site that would be marked on my main map like the two before it. If it did pop up a minimap for the location, I may have closed it accidentally. I was able to still pick this one up by going back about 10 minutes in an auto-save. But also nice to know that it also wasn't a necessity. I am enjoying this story driven mod so far. I believe that if the English translation / mission clarity could be improved just a little more, that it would be even more popular.

good know you like it. If you have any suggestion to any english texts, feel free to send then to me.

New response