Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Is this compatible whit Angel's?

5 years ago

The mod is interesting, but I'm used to playing with Angel's mods, besides the Bobs. Angel's mod changes oil and gas processing. We no longer find the LPG, light and heavy oil, but other products. I have seen from research that when the cargo ship is produced, then there will be loads of heavy oil, LPG and light oil, but I would not be able to produce having Angel's mod installed. Is the mod actually compatible, or would I find it impossible to complete the objectives?

5 years ago

I think it is not compatible. Angels/Bos removes many vanilla prototypes, and they are required here.

5 years ago

thanks for the answer, I imagined that it was not compatible and I'm sorry. It would be nice to make it compatible, for the bob I do not think there are problems, for the angel, many mods, when you install it, automatically adapt to different oil products, I thought not it was a big problem, but I'm not a modder and I do not know how to solve the problem

5 years ago

I have never played Angels... I´ll try it someday and think about a solution to make it compatible. Thanks

5 years ago

Ok, I'll wait, in the meantime I try it only with the bob, which do not change the processing of oil ... along with spacex, if I have problems, I'll let you know;)
Ferrari .... parli italiano?

5 years ago

Ok, I'll wait, in the meantime I try it only with the bob, which do not change the processing of oil ... along with spacex, if I have problems, I'll let you know;)
Ferrari .... parli italiano?

No, I'm brazilian =)
I'm playing angels for first time. Going nuts! I played some hours and checked the code to see if there any critical incompatibility, but for now It is all fine. Probably I'll change final mission gases, but I think it will not be incompatible.
If I find a problem I'll fix it soon. These mods will be compatible

5 years ago

I apologize for the mistake, but I discovered, and I honestly never used, the conversion valve, which allows you to transform the fuel oil (Angel's product) into light oil, and so with other products. So at this point, I must deduce that the mods are compatible, so also your other mod, napalm artillery :)
Now a last request if it is possible. I like to play in marathon, normally I increase the search 10 times ... even 15, is it possible in your mod, to increase the quantity of the loads?
Thank you

5 years ago

There are some settings you may change in MSI, like the number of different cargoes required, and how much of each. Have you seen it ?

5 years ago

Yes, I set it maximum 99, minimum 80

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Wow!!! =) You need more ? Please, can you nominate some Liquids or gases I could add to the final quest when angels is on the game ? I just don' undertant them all ... I'm completely lost in my game....

5 years ago

As far as liquids or gases are concerned, rocket fuel is the best, it is a solid, but it requires a lot of gas processing, and to make a lot of it, it takes a notable infrastructure, even liquid plastic and liquid resin, the best recipes to produce them. in larger quantities, they are very complex. The other gases, I do not know, using Bob and Angel's together, the two mods combine to form many products, but I honestly do not know the angel alone what can be done. Used together with Bob, you might be interested in putting difficult metals like tungsten and titanium, silver and gold. If you then also put the bob modules, then the complexity increases even more

New response