Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Signal scanner research missing

6 years ago

Hello i can't find the signal scanner research. I don't know if it's to do with the fact i installed this mod a bit after i started the game but everything seemed to be working fine.
4 shipwrecks spawned just besides my base,thankfully not destroying any of my stuff. I got the first 4 messages that the ships need to be repaired and i did so no problem, however i got that message another time and i can't find where that wreck is. That is why i am trying to research scanners that will find it for me but i can't find it. Please help!

6 years ago

start new game it says start from beginning

6 years ago

i'm afraid i'm a bit too far in to the game now to start over, in the worst case scenario i'll deactivate the mod if it proves too impairing.

New response