Mining Space Industries deprecated

This is a story driven mod, like a campaign with lots of challenges, now enhanced with Space Exploration. Your team was hired by MSi (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet. But you had a terrible accident when landing. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g Success not triggering

6 years ago

I started a new map and upon repairing and picking up all items from the Military ship, it still exploded a couple minutes later. I loaded my save to see if I missed something and it happened again. Not sure if its another mod conflicting - I'll test with just MSI installed and report back, but it looks like the success trigger isn't being hit.

6 years ago

Confirmed

Starting a vanilla game with this as the only enabled mod gives the same result - upon repairing the Large Shipwreck (Military) and picking up all items, success is not acheived :(

6 years ago

Don't seem to get the starting ship 'are going to explode' quests any more either

6 years ago

TheRedBull The first Shipwreck (Military) found will always explode. The challenge is to recover itens befere that.

6 years ago

I've just run into this myself. If it is meant to explode no matter what, i suggest you change the objective tooltip from: "shame, we lose all military stuff" to "hope you got all the stuff out before it exploded" or something because in this case it's very confusing. I don't mean to bash at your mod in any way, this is just a helpful suggestion. Any way great mod and keep up the good work :D

New response