Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Biter Boss

1 year, 8 months ago

Hi,

I am early in the game and have two biter bosses on my map (from military advancement quests). While one is sitting away from my factory, the other is coming straight to my factory after I invented blue tech card and rampaging through it. I have no means to kill it with my turrets or guns due to it's insane hp. Is there any way to remove it? I have red of an option to disable the bosses. Is that the "Disable Mother" option? Or is there a way to reduce the hitpoint by factor 10 or so without nerving the normal biters/monsters?
I had liked the mod so far very much, but these bosses are way out of line and make the game simply unplayable. I'd be happy for a kill switch, as I don't want to start over with a "disabled boss" game ...

1 year, 3 months ago

You've probably dealt with the biter, already, but if it's unbeatable, entering /editor mode and remove the biter might work? I'm unsure how well the mod takes it, if it has referances to it or something, but...

1 year, 3 months ago

Well, no. Stopped playing and gonne start over and try to set the Enemy HP multiplier of MSI II to 0.2 (hope that helps ...)

New response