Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Search for David quest bugged

3 years ago

I just finish this quest and found david. the robot is with me now in the base, but the quest "Search for David - the synthetic" is still on "Current Missions" category, asking me to repair the wreckage. Can be that i upgrade david in the research menu before this quest? i don't know what to do.
Thanks. And amazing mod!

3 years ago

Hi. Dont worry about this one. It is staying active just to show the ship locstion, but you can carry on.

3 years ago

nice. thanks!

3 years ago

Hello. David disappeared after being consumed by a protomolecule, and the mission to restore him no longer appears. How to get David back? I'm bored alone on this planet :-(

3 years ago

Thats sad =(

3 years ago

Same issues here. Hope this quest can be moved to completed quests while keep the tracing mechanism, so we can keep quest log much clean :)

New response