Mining Space Industries II

Your team was hired by MSI (Mining Space Industries) with a purpose: extract mineral riches from a distant planet, and investigate something else that will be revealed later by the mission control. But you had a terrible accident when landing... again. Will you be able to accomplish the task you were hired for?

Scenarios
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Bug in 0.1.6

3 years ago
  • Changed the MSI Workder droid, that is now flying robot, with remot
    With this change I get droider and remote control. I put it in inventory. But when I want take from inventory - game crashed.
    But if I select remote control in game bar, I can use it well.

50.303 Checksum for script Mining-Space-Industries-II/control.lua: 1884877618
50.371 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:581: UpdateTick(2321410) changing state from(ConnectedLoadingMap) to(TryingToCatchUp)
51.289 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:581: UpdateTick(2322006) changing state from(TryingToCatchUp) to(WaitingForCommandToStartSendingTickClosures)
51.453 Info ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:581: UpdateTick(2322006) changing state from(WaitingForCommandToStartSendingTickClosures) to(InGame)
51.604 Info GameActionHandler.cpp:4729: UpdateTick (2322015) processed PlayerJoinGame peerID(4) playerIndex(1) mode(connect)
57.322 Error CrashHandler.cpp:621: Received SIGSEGV
Factorio crashed. Generating symbolized stacktrace, please wait ...

3 years ago

Yeah this happened with me too. It is a game problem not related to the mod. The devs said they would fix this on v 1.1. Lets see...

3 years ago

Ok. Wait mod for 1.1. Thank you

3 years ago

Just started a new MSI II game and ran into this, too. I'm happy to read it's already known and probably addressed by the devs.

3 years ago

It is already fixed for game v1.1. If you wanna start a new msi2 game, i recommend to update factorio.

New response