Max Rate Calculator

Calculates maximum consumption/prodution rates of assemblers, plants, etc.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g 1.1 Shortcut Broken

3 years ago

Hi, it seems like the shortcut for your calculator does not work in 1.1. I've tested it in 1.1.0 - present on two different computers. The shortcut just doesn't work. Ctrl-N does though. Any ideas? Thanks.

3 years ago

Hmm, works for me - the default is CONTROL-ENTER. Have you changed from the default? I'm wondering if there's a conflict with something else.

3 years ago

How can I check other conflicts? Can I send you the save to test? As for the keyboard shortcut, I haven't changed anything. Ctrl-N has always been the default.

3 years ago

The keyboard shortcuts are set up thru Settings/Controls. Have a look there if you haven't already.

3 years ago

Looking at the controls window, the Max Rate shortcut is Ctrl-N and the Four-Function Calculator is Ctrl-Enter. I've never changed any of these.

3 years ago

I am guessing that athiggins uses Shortcuts for 1.1 and this is the same issue I just fixed for the next version.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello i can't seem to find any control + n or enter there is only alt + x option looked everywhere in settings controls. is there way to change it directly in mods files? Only found the ALT + X option in custom_input.lua

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello, I think I am having the same issue with the latest update. I have tried the default Ctr + N and Ctr + enter and neither brings up the window anymore. Before the latest update the mod worked fine and I have tried disabling all other mods and starting a new game and it still does not bring up the window showing input/output info. The curser shows the typical yellow icon but no window appears after selecting objects.

Edit: I am now noticing my measuring mod no longer brings up the necessary window, could be a problem with the latest build?

New response