Manual Logistics

by Silari

Adds a hotkey that attempts to grab items from the selected entity, or all nearby entities, in order to fulfill the player's logistic requests. Also includes a hotkey to dump the player's trash slots into the selected entity.

Utilities
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network

i Use with personal logistics turned off?

2 years ago

Is there a way to use this and have your personal logistics turned off? It won't remove items from your inventory unless you turn it on. I'd like to have logistics robots in my base, but never have them chase me around, so I keep the personal logistics turned off.

2 years ago

There's nothing in the code currently that checks if personal logistics are on or off, so it should work to pick up or drop off items whether it's on or off.

Make sure the keyboard/mouse shortcut you're using isn't shared by any other function - sometimes that'll interfere.

Otherwise, there should be some message popping up telling you why it isn't working, unless you're hovering over an item out of reach or that isn't on your force. Next version should add a message for those too.

2 years ago

Ah, I see. After using it more I realize that it only removes items from the trash slots. But the only way to automatically populate the trash slots is to turn on personal logistics. But now I think it works best the way it is currently.

New response