Loot Chest UPS

by ptx0

UPS friendly, Space Exploration-centric fork of LootChestPlus. Supports all loot added to entity prototype (TheDeadBurn, Alien Loot Economy, Bobenemies). Attempts to accumulate uncollected loot in a game-engine-friendly manner. Adds Multi-Surface support for SE, allowing you to make things easier or harder.

Content
2 years ago
Logistics

b [Fixed] Crash on loot drop

2 years ago

I am playing with a bunch of mods, but this worked before the update. I noticed that you already had debugging messages in the code so I set
local gameprint = true
in control.lua and the imgur below is the dump before the crash. No idea why all quantities are zero...

https://imgur.com/a/2vBsqiF

2 years ago

well, this is what I was afraid of when I mindlessly accepted a collaboration request and allowed someone else to upload a new version but let's hope Pi-C gets it resolved today so I don't have to dig into it :-)

2 years ago

oh, I know that feeling...so very very well...

2 years ago

i believe you can downgrade to the old version (it's available through the Downloads tab still) if you need an immediate solution.

Pi-C β˜†
2 years ago

well, this is what I was afraid of when I mindlessly accepted a collaboration request and allowed someone else to upload a new version but let's hope Pi-C gets it resolved today so I don't have to dig into it :-)

@ptx0: Sorry, but shit happens. I did test a lot of things, but obviously, real games are different from testing setups, so it's not unlikely that bugs sneak in. Fixing the immediate bug shouldn't be too hard -- just have to add a check for the inserted amount being >0.

@donlac: I'd like to see how you've got this bug. Could you provide a saved game from shortly before the crash? Makes it easier to reproduce when I can sync the mods. :-)

2 years ago

Temporary file upload here.
https://file.io/VoBEqd2NYO8R

Pi-C β˜†
2 years ago

Thanks, your save file was really helpful! The crash should be fixed now in 1.1.10.

2 years ago

Played for a couple hours with the new version without issue, so I would agree its fixed now.

2 years ago

thanks! sorry for the issues

This thread has been locked.