Loot Chest UPS

by ptx0

UPS friendly, Space Exploration-centric fork of LootChestPlus. Supports all loot added to entity prototype (TheDeadBurn, Alien Loot Economy, Bobenemies). Attempts to accumulate uncollected loot in a game-engine-friendly manner. Adds Multi-Surface support for SE, allowing you to make things easier or harder.

Content
2 years ago
Logistics

g [Fixed] Is there a way to remove some drops ?

3 years ago

Is there an option or a command that allow some drops from a mod to not be pick up ? I think, for example, to maps, which only works when the player pick it up the ground (so if the chest collect them, they are useless)

3 years ago

can you give me a list of item names to exclude?

3 years ago

"small-map", "map", "scorched-map" and "big-map". I think it's the internal name for the item of the mod MAPS. I don't know if it's the only mod with this problem.

3 years ago

unfortunately allowing it as a mod setting is unlikely to happen. but i can hard code each one.

3 years ago

I don't want to give you too much trouble tho. I may be the only one using this two mods together. It's up to you I guess

3 years ago

i'm thinking what i'll have to do is scan the list of drops and if there's any maps in it, just not collect them at all. it's non-trivial to remove non-maps from the drop, as in, it'll probably end up consuming more CPU than ideal.

3 years ago

after some investigation it's better not to do this. i think you should disable the option when collecting maps - it is in Map settings.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

ok. I understand :) I will check that. Thanks !

Pi-C β˜†
2 years ago

Version 1.1.9 provides a remote interface where other mods can prevent that their loot items will be collected by the loot chests. Maps 1.1.2 already makes use of this interface, so your maps will remain on the ground now.

2 years ago

nice thanks !

Pi-C β˜†
2 years ago

You're welcome! I hope I didn't break anything. :-)

2 years ago

I will look that on my next game :) If you don't heard anynews, then it's fine I guess ^^

This thread has been locked.