Loot Chest UPS

by ptx0

UPS friendly, Space Exploration-centric fork of LootChestPlus. Supports all loot added to entity prototype (TheDeadBurn, Alien Loot Economy, Bobenemies). Attempts to accumulate uncollected loot in a game-engine-friendly manner. Adds Multi-Surface support for SE, allowing you to make things easier or harder.

Content
2 years ago
Logistics

g Chest

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hello!

I am using your mod with alot others like Angels, bobs, Cold biters, Necromant, Alien loot economy and etc.

The game is running fine.

My question is after some hours appeared this message "Don't wait too long with building a chest, or you might lose some loot. Same counts for a full chest. So better keep it empty!"

What does this mean? I need to build a chest, any type of chest and all loot will go there? Or the mod spawned a chest and all ground biter loot is in there?

I am asking because in my base there are alot of chests already, wooden, iron and some big containers. Does the mod choose one of these and place the loot inside?

Thanks in advance!

3 years ago

there's a special chest that's unlocked when you get to logistics - there's some mod settings to change the way this behaves.

the message is saying that the loot has been "collected" but not "deposited" into a chest yet. the special chest must be built first, and if the amount of loot grows to be too large, it will overwhelm the size of the chest, and you will not get the rest. that is all.

This thread has been locked.