Loot Chest+

by hanes

Automagically collects all the loot, on all surfaces. Useful in combination with artillery. Convenient for mods that add loot when aliens die, like Bob's mods, Necromant, Reika's EndgameCombat, Alien Loot Economy and Alien Space Science. The chest acts now as a passive provider chest and gets unlocked with logistic-robotics tech.

Content
1 year, 10 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network Storage

i Dropped artifact by player

3 years ago

Of how i understand this mod working is that it's picking up items, from alien drops that has one type of ID. and if a player have had them in the inventory the get a different ID & Currently ID is not being registered BY the chest. so my hope is to add that ID too. as if a player had them. (So if pressed "Z" on the artifacts thinking of just adding the Player Drop ID for only the artifacts. mod i want is Darkstar Low Spec & Bob's id possible.

3 years ago

The chest works as soon as an enemy/spawner/worm dies. Then it scans around it and if there is loot, it gets transfered to the chest.

More isn't planned with this mod.

3 years ago

Boooo, I was just hoping for that as a thing. Example if i dropped some artifact that i picked up when driving a car/tank on the nest. It would then be nice to make the chest pick them up aswell, if i have/had chosen to kill them that way. Anyway thanks for an awesome mod.

New response