Loot Chest+

by hanes

Automagically collects all the loot, on all surfaces. Useful in combination with artillery. Convenient for mods that add loot when aliens die, like Bob's mods, Necromant, Reika's EndgameCombat, Alien Loot Economy and Alien Space Science. The chest acts now as a passive provider chest and gets unlocked with logistic-robotics tech.

Content
1 year, 14 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network Storage

b [fixed] May cause savefile load slowdowns on longer-running games

4 years ago

I've got a 23-hour factory with no loot chests built, but the mod installed. When I go to load the save, it takes about five seconds for the green bar to fill, and then a full 80 seconds until the game finishes loading and puts the world to play. I'd noticed that file load times have been progressively worsening as I've played, and after hacking my modlist down by over half (until it was pretty much just AngelBobs), it finally resolved itself after removing Loot Chest.

I'm not sure if the issue is that there's some table that doesn't get cleared as the game progresses, or perhaps it doesn't handle the removal of loot-type items (had Necromant and Alien Loot Economy installed earlier on the savefile), or if perhaps map chunks caused it to fail to clear something, but something is amiss.

4 years ago

I'm currently in a vanilla+ game, about 90 hours in with 60+ mods. I can't see any problems on my end. I have these load times from about 4-5 seconds with and without my mod.

IIRC that's a thing for quite some time already in the vanilla game.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

hey, there i used to be having the alien lot economy mod. i experienced a lot more load time with alien loot. than with this chest mod. And i was adding it as one of my first mod ever, as i did be close to vanilla were i had possible 5 mods at that point. When i was back in V 0.16 stable.

4 years ago

hey you too :)
I just saw you started a new series with bobs and stuff. uh and streaming early in the morning :D

4 years ago

yes. That was the best time for me. So i will be using that as the standard. Tanks for noticing :D

3 years ago

This got fixed for version 1.0 and 1.1

New response