Loot Chest+

by hanes

Automagically collects all the loot, on all surfaces. Useful in combination with artillery. Convenient for mods that add loot when aliens die, like Bob's mods, Necromant, Reika's EndgameCombat, Alien Loot Economy and Alien Space Science. The chest acts now as a passive provider chest and gets unlocked with logistic-robotics tech.

Content
11 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network Storage

g Multiplayer Dsync

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

EDIT:

my apologies was a steam related dsync, just misfortune of having it happen right after updating haha

4 years ago

hmm I have no possibility to test multiplayer. but I can't imagine how that happens, the only thing changed is, that I told the chest, that it is now a passive provider, same as in vanilla. Are you sure it's from my mod?

4 years ago

Apparently I hit edit, not reply.

4 years ago

ah ok, so it works in multiplayer?

4 years ago

Just wanted to share my results on the latest Beta version of the game, we seem to have to pick up the Loot Chest in order to have a player join. Placing the box down then sometimes causes DeSync.

Not sure if there is an error log or anything worth sharing, but this seems to break multiplayer for me.

4 years ago

I can confirm desync as well. Picking up the loot chest solves the problem (so it's this mod).

Real shame as otherwise it's great.

4 years ago

Not tested extensively yet, but here is a tentative fix by me.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EXljlw1NQeEX96GUHt1mIsnentE7WfuM

Enjoy.

4 years ago

Thanks for taking the time, very apreciated.

New response