Loot Chest+

by hanes

Automagically collects all the loot, on all surfaces. Useful in combination with artillery. Convenient for mods that add loot when aliens die, like Bob's mods, Necromant, Reika's EndgameCombat, Alien Loot Economy and Alien Space Science. The chest acts now as a passive provider chest and gets unlocked with logistic-robotics tech.

Content
1 year, 29 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network Storage

g Wont pickup

4 years ago

used this amazing mod in 16 with no issues. Now it isnt picking up anything in 17. Currently running .34 update. Is there a range limitation or a distance issue? Are there any settings to change?

What option should I be looking for in f5 debug?

4 years ago

hmm, that's odd. Can you post me a save please.

There's no limitations in range, in fact it is still same as in 0.16. Also I use the mod in my game and there is no problem. maybe I can find out what is the problem in your game.

4 years ago

Looks like its picking up new items but not old ones after messing around with it. Is this a limitation or anything need to do to trigger old p/u?

4 years ago

It triggers when an entity dies. I'm glad it's working again for you.

4 years ago

Will it ever p/u old ones? Ive been wandering around the map and notice old on the ground.

Also, amazing response time here. You are pretty awesome.

4 years ago

no, only the ones where it registers an entity that died. that's when it triggers and starts to scan around that area if loot is available.
So, when you hadn't istalled the mod before or until you researched it - these need to be picked up manually.

New response