Loot Chest+

by hanes

Automagically collects all the loot, on all surfaces. Useful in combination with artillery. Convenient for mods that add loot when aliens die, like Bob's mods, Necromant, Reika's EndgameCombat, Alien Loot Economy and Alien Space Science. The chest acts now as a passive provider chest and gets unlocked with logistic-robotics tech.

Content
1 year, 16 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network Storage

i not suported

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Alien biomass from darkstar dosen't teleport wold be fine if it could do. i have had other saves were it have ben working. but now it dosen't at all. i run the low spec version of darkstar but still what ever version i use, i will presiate if it could work. not ment to be mean if u feel that. it's just since the mod have to seprate thing that is the same mod in functions ways.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I tried to start darkstar mod, but i guess it isn't updated for factorio 0.17.35+, yet. Is alien biomass dropped by killing aliens and worms/spawners?

I found the low spec version and added alien biomass to my mod.
Have fun :)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

yes it drops from killing spawner only. am not good at coding. the main one is dead in updateds but use the unofisial one should be working and thats the one am useing but just got a fix for 17.35/36

4 years ago

yup, found it. is now added.

4 years ago

TY. but way dose it say that the mod is incompateble with darkstar low spec 0.17 ? when i am in the mod page ? is is becuse i probebly still run F 17.34 ?

4 years ago

latest darkstar fix mod needs factorio >= 0.17.35

4 years ago

OK i guessed that thanks a lot so then it will work in my stream game when the last mod i need is updated.

4 years ago

can i get a link to the stream?

4 years ago

sorry that is late i was posseble streaming wile u sendt this but here u have it to next time :D enjoy possebly in the week https://www.twitch.tv/sgamezyt

4 years ago

so much to watch, nice :D
thanks for the link.

4 years ago

guess i just use this area to ask? If it is posseble to make a coppy from the version of the chest that did't have provider fuction but have on erly game lootchest that was normal and the the provider as a late version of the loot chest ? hope this can be a thing since i don't see the use of a provider version yet? and the blinking of needing the for the network is anoying! sorry if u feel i was mean since that was not the point.

4 years ago

you can use version 1.0.16, that's without blinky. Normally you get the chest later, when you are able to build roboport. So shouldn't be much of a problem. Since you come from a prior version, you must be a little patient until you can build the roboports. But it is functional nontheless, no loot is lost.

4 years ago

I know just wanted to ask i it was posseble to have 2 types of chest without losing the provider version aslo !? cuse i did like that also don't know if u are familiare with my game on stream tho? bots is far away so that's way am asking for 2 types. One that is provider LootChest unlocked at logistics and the non logistics at miletary 2 if posseble ?

4 years ago

yup, I started watching on twitch. But alas you only can use one chest in the game, otherwise would be too cheaty and also too resource hungry then. from what I saw, for your base the logistic chest is perfect, no!?

4 years ago

Idea make it so u need the standard chest to make the logistics chest and also possebly make that 2nd would not be able to be placed in world if not to hard to code? logistics is locked behind yellow science. also by that, Now i can't make it. If it gets destroyed and it's harder then i looks to unl :( ? but i don't mind to diffrent onece.

4 years ago

then better protect the precious chest good.
but wait, didn't I see bots flying around in your base!? So you should be able to build it.
I always thought it is too easy to get for what it's doing, and with it being a logi chest it is more challengy to achieve. But on the other hand you appreciate its service more :D

4 years ago

Are u watching today ? a will tell litle more ther

4 years ago

Just came home, did I miss it?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

no starting in 15 min from this post

4 years ago

Hey am having some wird issues with the chest not picking up loot are streaming too tho so it's just to say hi

4 years ago

Hey again. From waht i heard u posseble need to add new item from PY Alien life. Not out as i post this but think u can contact him for add it in case ther are item tho. Might be me not getting total info?

4 years ago

Hey, sorry for super late reply!
I will keep it in mind and look into it, when I got a little more time. It was a little stressy these past weeks and will continue a little more.

I hope you are still streaming!?

4 years ago

yea are streaming PY today hope u can come. :D

New response