Loot Chest+

by hanes

Automagically collects all the loot, on all surfaces. Useful in combination with artillery. Convenient for mods that add loot when aliens die, like Bob's mods, Necromant, Reika's EndgameCombat, Alien Loot Economy and Alien Space Science. The chest acts now as a passive provider chest and gets unlocked with logistic-robotics tech.

Content
1 year, 18 days ago
0.16 - 1.1
Logistics Logistic network Storage

g Chest is not available for crafting.

6 years ago

Chest is not available.
I see chest in FNEI, but it is not available in handcraft/assembler.
0.16.30, latest bob and necromant

6 years ago

Hi, sounds like a problem in FNEI to me. Not exactly sure, but I just tested it again in assemblers and works perfect on my end.
Maybe it is because of the stacksize of 1, after that the assembler stops until you put it out of it, e.g. in a box.

6 years ago

I mean that if i press E, or try to select recipe in assembler, it just not there.
But when I open FNEY, i see ingridients, and that it is craftable in assemblers and by hand.

In which tab it should appear? Combat?
Could it be so, that I added mod, after already researched Military2?

6 years ago

It is in Logistic tab, first line with the chests. It also has a check if military 2 is already researched.
I have no idea right now, why it doesn't work for you, I tried different mod combinations, vanilla, heavily modded, always works.
Can you post me a save from you to test?

6 years ago

It is some mod, that hide it. If i disable everything except bob and necromant - then it become available. I'll try to fins which one now.

6 years ago

It is some mod, that hide it. If i disable everything except bob and necromant - then it become available. I'll try to fins which one now.

6 years ago

So it is robotarmy mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/robotarmy
Any ideas how to fix it?

6 years ago

After looking in robotarmy-mod, I see he also has a loot-chest, and mine gets beaten by his. I could try and rename it, so it should appear in your list.

6 years ago

Should be fixed now, did just a quick test. Tell me if you still have problems.

6 years ago

Thank you! Looks fixed. Wasn't able to break it :)

New response